The Monday Memo
September 24, 2012 PITT DPT STUDENTS
Get More Sleep!
Social Media Updates
- Unite Physical Therapy Students – If you haven’t yet, please check out the “Doctor of Physical Therapy Students” Facebook page. Nearly 3,000 students have already joined!
- Our own page! Pitt Physical Therapy, thanks to the Social Media Team, has create an official PittPT Facebook page!
- #SolvePT (meets on Twitter from 9-10pm EST) Topic of the Week: Screening, Diagnosing and Driving Appropriate Care
Mark Your Calendars!
(2nd year students – also check the Calendar) Please keep checking this calendar for upcoming deadlines, syllabus changes and events!
- Tuesday, Sept. 25 – Neuromuscular PT II – Homework #4 due at 1:00pm
- Thursday, Sept. 27 – MMSK III – Movement Analysis Written Exam (and yes, we have class afterward)
- Thursday, Sept. 27 – Health Promotion – Please dress in business casual for our guest speaker, Dr. Davis
- Friday, Sept. 28 – Neuromuscular II – Written Exam starts at 9am
- Friday, Sept. 28 – PT Rounds – First half of alphabet
- Monday. Oct. 1 – Final Day to order Pitt PT Gear!
- October 27 – Pumpkin Picking! Should be about ~$10. More details to come!
- November 2 – 4 – National Student Conclave! Register here by Oct. 10 for the best rates! Also, people have begun buddying up for hotel rooms! Please refer to an earlier e-mail from the PTGSA regarding cost. It’s been estimated that the PTGSA will be able to reimburse up to $150 per person! Keep those receipts!