THE MONDAY MEMO
July 9, 2012 PITT DPT STUDENTS
We’ve all heard the phrase in the classrooms at the University of Pittsburgh and while attending conferences around the country; we need to ‘move forward’. The APTA has adopted the Move Forward campaign which is designed to get the word out about the value of physical therapy services. Yet, how often do we apply this mission to ourselves? If we want to move ourselves forward, what can we possibly do? Don’t be overwhelmed by the challenge, self-improvement isn’t easy, but take a look at this inspirational video to help you get started!
Probably not the most inspirational video ever, like the title suggests, but still a great message!
Mark Your Calendars!
- Sundays 6:00 – 7:00pm - Forbes Tower - Hands On Clinical Practice
- Friday July 13th – MIDTERM CIET DUE
- Month of July - Renew your APTA Memberships
- November 2nd - 4th - National Student Conclave in Arlington, VA - yes, everyone is going!
- Support the Pitt-Marquette Challenge by directing your Clinical Instructors to this site to register for:
Chad Cook, PT, PhD, MBA, FAAOMPT
Differential Diagnosis: Which Clinical Tests are the Best?
September 15, 2012
Bryan Heiderscheit, PT, PhD
April 6, 2013
- Be on the lookout for updates from our classmates studying abroad!!