The Monday Memo
March 4, 2013 PITT DPT STUDENTS
As I was sitting at the airport on Friday night, I had a stack of neuroscience notes and an US Weekly competing for my attention (both school related, I promise – my 14 year old patients know more about the Oscar winners than I do. I’m really far behind on my celeb gossip..)
In my effort to continue to procrastinate, I stumbled upon the recording of PT Grand Rounds from earlier in the day. Beau Troutman presented a case study from his yearlong internship, captivating the room recounting this specific patient encounter. This is a great example of patient centered care and the power of our profession.
Check out the video below to see what I mean:
As it turns out, while waiting for my flight, I was able to review some neuroscience, pediatric pathology, and ortho. Thank you for the great lecture, Beau! #H2P
Check the Calendar for Class Schedules and Events
Social Media Updates
- #DPTstudent – WEDNESDAYS , 9-10pm EST! Check out #DPTstudent page for details!
- Unite Physical Therapy Students – If you haven’t yet, please check out the “Doctor of Physical Therapy Students” Facebook page. More than 4,200 students have already joined!
- Our own page! Pitt Physical Therapy, thanks to the Social Media Team, has create an official PittPT Facebook page!
- #SolvePT (meets on Tuesdays Twitter from 9-10pm EST)
- Log ‘N Blog – Our PITT PT team is up and ready for new members! Please join and ask friends and family to join as well!