The Monday Memo
March 18, 2013 PITT DPT STUDENTS
Students are returning from a quick spring break, recharged and ready to take on the next month of classes. To welcome the first years back are a smattering of exams, including musculoskeletal and neuroscience. The irony of my brain (trying to) learn about my brain has occurred to me several times before, but the perspective below is truly astounding. Perseverate, first year class, and find some inspiration in this fantastic TED talk to get you through the coming weeks!
Check the Calendar for Class Schedules and Events
Social Media Updates
- #DPTstudent – WEDNESDAYS , 9-10pm EST! Check out #DPTstudent page for details!
- Unite Physical Therapy Students – If you haven’t yet, please check out the “Doctor of Physical Therapy Students” Facebook page. More than 4,200 students have already joined!
- Our own page! Pitt Physical Therapy, thanks to the Social Media Team, has create an official PittPT Facebook page!
- #SolvePT (meets on Tuesdays Twitter from 9-10pm EST)
- Log ‘N Blog – Our PITT PT team is up and ready for new members! Please join and ask friends and family to join as well!