THE MONDAY MEMO
January 23, 2012 DPT Class of 2014
$5 Lunch Week In Oakland!
As we start the fourth week of the Spring semester, we’re feeling the need for a little pick-me-up. Well, how about the $5 Lunch Week!? One of the best things about Oakland is the plethora of restaurants within a five-minute walk. Twelve restaurants in the heart of Oakland have teamed up to offer you lunch for just $5 at each location!
When you order a $5 lunch from any participating Oakland Restaurant Week Restaurant, you will receive an entry card for the chance to win FREE LUNCH FOR A MONTH in Oakland along with other great prizes!
AJ’s Incas Peruvian Restaurant
Joe Mama’s Italian Deluxe
Prince of India
Quaker Steak & Lube
Red Oak Cafe
Sorrento’s Pizza Roma
Mark Your Calendars!
- Monday, February 20th – Application deadline to be a student usher at PT 2012 in Tampa, FL More info: http://www.apta.org/annualconference/ushers/
- Saturday, March 31st – First-Year Formal
- Thursday, April 26th – MOVED: MMSK Shoulder and Upper Quarter Written Exam
- Wednesday: Neuroscience Lab – Quiz
- Friday: Patient Management – PBL Assignment
- Friday: Patient Management – Quiz on CourseWeb
- Friday: PT Rounds – Group B
- Anyone have lucky rabbits feet to give to the Pitt Basketball Team?
- Is one the loneliest number? Or does it belong to #10 (Williams on the 49ers) or #7 (Cundiff on the Ravens)? Two incredible games for the AFC and NFC Championships. Looks like we’ll have a great Super Bowl on February, 5th